Mini suction cutter dredger, excavator
The dredger cleans water bodies from silt, vegetation, sludge, tailings, garbage. Performs dredging and bank consolidation works. The dredger can also take part in the construction and operation of hydraulic structures. Extracts sapropel, peat, mud, etc. The multi-purpose system can cope with any landscaping task. A special feature of this dredger is the unique milling cutter complete with a grinder, which contributes to the smooth and clog-free operation of the pump. Spuds enable the system to perform its works more accurately. The pontoon is divided into two sealed compartments and equipped with automatic bilge pumps.
Capacity in dry ground equivalent
Robin Subaru PTX 401
Hydraulic station engine
Maximum distance of horizontal soil transportation with 10% of solid
до 6 m.
Maximum cutter depth up to
Maximum depth of excavator boom or fork working
Diameter of suction and pressure slurry pipeline
Length/width/height of the dredger (vessel)
Boom-end load capacity (4.5 m.)
Movement, lowering and lifting
Excavator boom, outboard motor
Method of dredge working
cutting and grinding
Maximum diameter of input solids
Operational condition draft
Hydraulic station fuel tank capacity
Power supply voltage
Dredger gross weight
Transportation in operational condition
1 truck trailer
• All-metal pontoon vessel with built-in reinforced swivel mechanism, divided into two sealed compartments. Hatch for compartments.
• Excavator hydraulic boom with 140 degrees of rotation.
• Dual-circuit hydraulic station, 15 hp.
• Motor pump Robin Subaru PTX 401 (2), Japan, equipment, 240 m3/h.
• Milling cutter with grinder, reverse, hydraulic drive and boom attachment.
• Reverse bucket, 60 l.
• Suction hose, 6 meters in length, 100 mm in diameter.
• Driver's workstation.
• Lift-on/lift-off mounts.
• Hydraulic oil level and temperature sensors.
• Control panel with joysticks.
• Data sheet, operational manual.
1. Six-tooth fork with drain grid
2. Hydraulic spuds
3. Walking spuds
4. Float hydraulic supports, 2 pieces
5. Front hydraulic supports
6. Automatic bilge pumps in compartments
7. Wheels for transportation of spuds on solid ground (soil, asphalt)
8. Wearproof rubber latex fire hose with impregnation. 20 meters in coils
9. Cab with hinged roof
10. Hydraulic drill
11. Log grab
12. Hydraulic vibratory pile driver
13. Outboard motor .
14. Collector rake with grid
15. Repair kit for hydraulics
16. Hood for engine and pump
17. Reed mower K1
18. Propellers with hydraulic motors, hydraulic lift. Control panel
20. Online video monitoring
21. Hydraulic-driven electric unit.
22. Hydraulic welding machine.
23. Hydraulic-driven pneumatic unit.
24. Transom for outboard motor with lifting and lowering mechanism
25. Built-in box for spare parts and tools
26. Wrench for hose heads, diameter 100-150 mm