Mini suction cutter dredger, excavator
The dredger cleans water bodies from silt, vegetation, sludge, tailings, garbage. Performs dredging and bank consolidation works. The dredger can also take part in the construction and operation of hydraulic structures. Extracts sapropel, peat, mud, etc. The multi-purpose system can cope with any landscaping task. A special feature of this dredger is the unique milling cutter complete with a grinder, which contributes to the smooth and clog-free operation of the pump. Spuds enable the system to perform its works more accurately. The pontoon is divided into two sealed compartments and equipped with automatic bilge pumps.
Capacity in dry ground equivalent
The pressure of the water column
CHAMPION GTP 101 Е
Hydraulic station engine
Maximum distance of horizontal soil transportation with 10% of solid
до 6 m.
Maximum cutter depth up to
Maximum depth of excavator boom or fork working
Diameter of suction and pressure slurry pipeline
Length/width/height of the dredger (vessel)
Boom-end load capacity (4.5 m.)
The rotation of the excavator boom
Movement, lowering and lifting
Excavator boom, outboard motor
Method of dredge working
cutting and grinding
Maximum diameter of input solids
Stabilization supports on the reservoir
Hydraulic station fuel tank capacity
Power supply voltage
Dredger gross weight
Transportation in operational condition
1 truck trailer
• All-metal pontoon vessel with built-in reinforced swivel mechanism, divided into two sealed compartments. Hatch for compartments.
• Excavator hydraulic boom with 140 degrees of rotation.
• Dual-circuit hydraulic station, 15 hp.
• Motor pump CHAMPION gtp101e, China, equipment, 107 m3/h.
• Milling cutter with grinder, reverse, hydraulic drive and boom attachment.
• Reverse bucket, 60 l.
• Suction hose, 6 meters in length, 100 mm in diameter.
• Driver's workstation.
• Lift-on/lift-off mounts.
• Hydraulic oil level and temperature sensors.
• Control panel with joysticks.
• Data sheet, operational manual.
Price: 9 900 EURO.
1. Excavator flat bucket with six teeth - 550 EURO.
2. Stabilization supports on the reservoir - 1 800 EURO.
3. Walking supports - 3 100 EURO.
4. Float hydraulic supports, 2 pieces - 1 600 EURO.
5. Front hydraulic supports - 1 200 EURO.
6. Automatic bilge pumps in compartments - 260 EURO.
7. Attachments with wheels for movement - 490 EURO.
8. Wear-resistant latex impregnated hose with nuts, length 20 meters, diameter 100 mm. - 120 EURO.
9. Folding cab - 550 EURO.
10. Hydraulic drill - 1 200 EURO.
11. Log grab - 1400 EURO.
12. Hydraulic vibratory pile driver - 2500 EURO.
13. Outboard motor .
14. Collector rake with grid - 550 EURO.
15. Repair kit for hydraulics - 290 EURO.
16. Hood for engine and pump - 40 EURO.
17. Reed mower K1 - 2 800 EURO.
18. Propellers with hydraulic motors, hydraulic lift. Control panel - 2 100 EURO.
19. Navigation - 750 EURO.
20. Video surveillance: underwater video camera MarCum - 1 150 EURO.
21. Hydraulic-driven electric unit.
22. Hydraulic welding machine.
23. Hydraulic-driven pneumatic unit.
24. Transom for outboard motor with lifting and lowering mechanism - 250 EURO.
25. Built-in box for spare parts and tools - 98 EURO.
26. Wrench for hose heads, diameter 100-150 mm - 8 EURO.