Multipurpose self-propelled suction dredger excavator Botsman PA
• Cleaning and dredging of water reservoirs, improvement of territories.
• Extraction of gravel, sand (Class 1-4 soils, extraction of Class 5 soil - with the help of the cutterhead), sapropel, peat, clay.
• Bank consolidation.
• Driving in sheet piles, piles, logs, fences.
• Cleaning water reservoirs from plants, algae, silt, debris, sludge, tailings, etc.
• Construction and operation of hydraulic works (hydroelectric power stations, bridges, dams, mooring berths, piers, etc.).
• Milling with mixing and transportation of pulp at ash dumps, sludge depositories, tailing dumps and treatment facilities.
• Construction and operation of facilities in swampy areas.
• Land reclamation.
• Cleaning of gutters, field drains, secondary drains, narrow rivers.
• Digging trenches for laying cables, water supplies, sewage systems.
• Construction of fences in impassable places.
• Fire fighting and rescue works.
• Mowing and uprooting reeds.
• Cleaning swampy waters.
Item Unit Number
Vessel size length/width/depth m 3,8/2,38/2
Pump output m3 / h 150
Head m 30
Engine power hp 56
Dredge pump digging depth m 4.2
Digging bucket depth m 3.9
Hydraulic station circuit 2
Pulp pipe diameter mm 100
Spud length m 5
Weight tonne 1.9